vendredi 23 septembre 2011

Défi Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge
Christmas in September

Il semble que j'aime bien varier mes défis! Cette semaine, j'ai opté pour le défi de Kraftin, Kimmie Stamps «Noël en septembre». Voici  ma carte (j'ai utilisé l'étampe «Clara» de la collection Moonlight Whispers):

It seems I like mixing up my challenges form week to week! This week, I chose the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps «Christmas in September» challenge. Here is my card (I used «Clara», from the Moonlight Whispers collection):


Je dois dire que j'aime bien le résultat! Merci pour le coup d'oeil!
I must admit I quite like the end result! Thanks for stopping by!



1 commentaire:

  1. Such a cutie Sophie! Thanks for popping in to say hello today! Can't wait to see your layered Outlines card too! ♥ Sue Kment

    RépondreSupprimer