This week, I am challenging you to use your Ranger perfect Pearls in a different way.
Here is my example:
- White cardstock - your choice of matte or glossy
- Liquid school glue
- Foam brush
- Perfect Pearls - 3 colors of your choice
- Perfect Pearls brus (or a new fluffy makeup brush will do)
- Stiple brush
- Heat gun
- Put a big drop a glue in the middle of your piece of cardstock and spread it using the foam brush. The glue doesn't need to be even.
- Working quickly, sprinkle Perfect Pearls all over the glue, using the kit brush or a meakeup brush.
- Using the stippling brush, work the pearl powder into the glue.
- Heat the surface. The heat will make the glue bubble up. When no more new bubbles appear, you are done.
- Now, you are ready to finish your ATC. You could also use this background for other album embellishments or greeting cards as well.
Now IT'S YOUR TURN!
Don't forget to come show us your art on the store forum!
For a printable technique, click here.