This week, I decided to show you a fun technique I learned in my grade school craft classes. We used to melt wax crayons to cover a bottle that would then serve as a vase. Well, here, we will melt the crayons on paper to create a colorful background.
Here is my example:
You will need:
- Wax crayons - I chose metallic
- Glossy cardstock
- Heat gun
- Remove some of the paper covering the wax crayon
- Using the heat gun, metl the crayon while moving it around on the paper
- Change colors and repeat until the desired result is reached.
- Once dry and cool, cut to desired size and finish your card.
Now, IT'S YOUR TURN!
Please come and show us your work on the store forum!