This week, I will tell you about metallic rub on chalks.
Here is my example:
You will need:
- Craf-T Product metallic rub on chalk, in the color palette of your choice (I used #2).
- Black cardstock
- Cuttlebug and embossing folder of your choice
- Emboss your cardstock by putting it through the Cuttelbug with your chosen folder.
- Rub your fingertip in the color of your choice of rub on chalk.
- Lightly rub the surface of your embossed cardstock and watch the raised portions come to life. Don't rub too hard, or there will be too much color on the recessed portions of the design - but you can re-apply as much as you want. You can use as many different colors of chalk as you wish, just clean your finger in betwwen colors to avoid "contaminating" the other colors.
- Now, if you wish, decorate your ATC. I figured my chosen embossing folder was giving my ATC enough character and it didn't need anything more.
For a more complete article on scrapbooking chalks, visit the Art du scrapbooking blog.
Now, IT'S YOUR TURN!
Don't forget to come show us your creations on the store forum!