This week, we're going to try resist embossing.
Here is my example:
Tools & Supplies:
- Cardstock for your base
- VersaMark or VersaMark Dazzle inkpad
- Clear embossing powder
- Stamp – I used a Tapestry stamp by Harmonie Loisirs Créatifs (No 54001)
- Distress inks
- Ranger Blending tool
- Heat gun
- Stamp the design using Versamerk Dazzle ink on the patterned paper, sprinkle with clear embossing powder and heat to melt.
- Using the blending tool, color the cardstock, alternating ink colors. The embossed design will resist the ink.
- Cut the image and finish your card.
Now, IT'S YOUR TURN!
Come show us your results on the store forum.
Click here for a printable version of this technique.