This week, we're Smooch Marbling!
Here is my ATC:
- White cardstock (I used matte, but glossy will also work)
- Container with about 1 to 2 cm water .
- 3 colors of Smooch ink - your choice. Keep in mind that the darker colors will yield more vibrant results.
- Wood skewer
- Place a few drops of one color of smooch ink on top of the water by touching the surface gently with the tip of the brush. If you let the drops fall into the water, they will sink to the bottom. Repeat with the other colors as well.
- Using the wood skewer, stir the colors to mix them a bit, they won't mix, like oil, they will only travel around each other.
Now, IT'S YOUR TURN!
Don't forget to come show us your art on the store forum!